Style and Design

Bought a couch April 15, 2017, delivered April 23, 2017.When I purchased the couch I was under the assumption I would be getting a new product, but the couch that I got was damaged.

I contacted Furniture Town multiple times, but nothing has been done to rectify this problem. I have shown them pictures, but they don't care. I also bought a coffee table that never came. Do not waste your money with these people.

You WILL get ripped off. Now they will not even answer their phone.

I spent $2500 on furniture that came to me in poor condition and I don't think it's right.I don't know what to do at this point, but I'm very frustrated.

Review about: Sofa.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Delivered me damaged products.

Had an Experience with Furniture Town Canada?

Comments

eClaire
Ontario, Canada #1347994

Please be sure to file a thorough consumer complaint about Furniture Town with the Ministry of Government and Consumer Services, Better Business Bureau, and Peel Police.